Saturday, September 28, 2013

Still Life Painting Instructional Video


I am pleased to share that I have a new instructional video in the works. I have had numerous requests for instructional videos and this will be my first release. I am hoping it will offer insight into not only my current painting process but also a number of the ideas I consider during the creation of an oil painting. Over an hour in length, it will be available as an instant downloadable video. The exact release date along with other details are still to be announced. If you would like to receive updates, including a notification when the video is available, please consider joining my e-mail list by visiting the link below:

Join Douglas Flynt's Mailing List

The painting featured in the video is currently available through Scottsdale Fine Art:

7116 E. Main Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251


6 comments:

  1. Great news Douglas!
    I'm sure it would be a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic !!!! I can't wait.
    I had not dared to hope for this.

    Franck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Douglas, cant we have on YOUTUBE..? i hope so

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Syed, but I won't be able to put the entire video on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete